Khalsa Salsa Challenge
Submit the form below to enter the 4th Annual Khalsa Salsa Challenge:
Tasting 11 AM - 12:30 PM
Carnival goers will purchase tickets to participate as taste testers and vote for their favorite recipe. Proceeds from the event go towards the Classroom Fund. The votes will be tallied and 3 “Popular Winners” will be selected.
To Enter the Salsa Khalsa Challenge
Submit the form above by March 1 to enter the contest.
Contest participants are responsible for the following:
1. Make a large batch of homemade salsa (no store bought!).
2. Make a sign that lists the name of your salsa, ingredients, and the heat level (mild/sweet, medium, hot).
3. Arrive at the Carnival by 10:30 AM to set up.
4. Have an ice chest (or other means) to keep your salsa cold.
5. Serve your salsa to taste testers from 11 AM - 12:30 PM.
6. Have fun!
Khalsa PTO will provide:
Ballots for voting
Tables and shade